It’s hot, bright, and I’m ready to hit the road !
And speaking of road trips, ’tis the season for unforgettable travels and exploration! Music is our number one element of inspiration whether it’s a pumped up playlist for waking up, or deciding on the name of our newest handbag collection. FYI incase you didn’t know our London Calling, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Island Girl collections were all named and inspired after classic songs from the past.
Whether you are discovering new music or finding old music you may have forgotten is always so exciting ! There is something about music that inspires us to go places while listening to the tunes that put more than just a pep in our step. Here we have put together a Summer 2015 Mix for you wherever your destination may be – a combination of good oldies to expand your music horizons before you get too bored with the top radio hits today. Also, some Beatles at the end will get you ready for Paul McCartney’s appearance at Lolla!
- I’ve Been Everywhere – Johnny Cash
- Walk The Line – Johnny Cash
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- London Calling – The Clash
- Rock the Casbah – The Clash
- Island Girl – Elton John
- Tiny Dancer – Elton John
- Wish You Were Here – Pink Floyd
- Wham! – George Michael
- Big Audio Dynamite – Rush
- E=MC2 – Big Audio Dynamite
- She Loves You – Beatles
- I Feel Fine – Beatles
- Eight Days A Week – Beatles
Can’t wait to grab my Lauren Bag full of the essentials and head out to make memories to last a lifetime !