7 steps to remember this Black Friday!
2. Get caffeine! The coffee will keep you warm, and you’ll have that extra boost instead of wanting to lay down after all that food.
3. Know what you’re shopping for! If you are going out at the crack of dawn their better be one amazing item you have to get. The sales paper is you new best friend!
4. Remember your manners. At the end of the day it’s just an item, this isn’t the Hunger Games, no one needs to get hurt!
5. Thank the people who are working. Unlike you, they probably don’t want to be there!
6. Keep your wallet close. No one likes a pick pocket-er! It is going to be very crowded, make sure you know how much money and cards you have on you, and be careful when checking out so nothing goes missing.
7. Lastly, HAVE FUN! You are out shopping. It’s Black Friday you’re going to find a deal, ENJOY!